Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack!! Smokin' Hot Mommas from your head cheerleader!

I don't know if those words "I'm baaaack!" were said in your head in that creepy thriller movie voice or if they were shouted with glee, but nevertheless,
I'M BACK!!!

I am your cheerleader here to yell, chant, encourage, and drag you along (if necessary) on your track to fitness.

Mind, body, and spirit!

Total fitness is the game ladies and the game is on!

....well almost!

I am proud (and just a little nervous) to announce that

Smokin' Hot Mommas is going BIG!

It is time for me to stop treading water with this program and sending out such fantastic emails of encouragement; and time to start doing forward running half-twisting, catapulting back flips into the pool of spiciness! (who comes up with this stuff?)

It's me the crazy cheerleading person that is looking for hot pink pom-poms!!!

Anyway, back on topic.

Smokin' Hot Mommas will be a website and official fitness group starting in OCTOBER!!

Just in time to get you into and through the holidays with a little less Halloween candy, pumpkin pie, and stocking stuffers sitting on your butt and in your gut! (I love it when it rhymes! can you tell I've missed the emails....?!)

I will be giving you details, sneak peeks, and killer deals as the month of September rolls closer.

(Can everything just be in bold and some crazy color?)

The NEW HOTTER (could it be possible?) SMOKIN' HOT MOMMAS program will be bigger, better, and way cooler!

The Smokin' Hot Mommas website will have
the monthly SHM contest
message boards
exercise plans
diet info and calculators
Hot Momma spot lights for individual Hot Mommas and their businesses
meal planning
team training and races
great info and message groups for prego or dough belly moms (those post-prego - it really does look like pizza dough- I can say this I have 3 kids)
emotional pick-me-ups and kick-me-in-the-pants
and MUCH
MUCH
MUCH more.

It will be there to get you through the holidays, help you make and actually (is it possible?) keep your resolutions, assist you with bathing suit shopping so fainting and screams of horror will no longer be a threat, and help you strutt your stuff all summer long in those knee-length shorts we are all so grateful for! All the while, keeping your house clean, your sanity in check with me-mommy-time, and receiving praise and compliments galore from our drooling hubbies!!

You wouldn't believe my imagination on this thing!!!

It's gonna be awesome!

It's gonna be great!

And you are not gonna want to miss out!

So start passing the message along and get your referrals in line! They will not want to miss out on the start up explosion of SMOKIN' HOT MOMMAS taking over the world!!

I'll be your cheerleader and now I am recruiting a whole squad to get us up and going big time!! We will have website, fitness, diet, and race gurus who will all be at my command!! "WHAH-HAH-HAH!!!" I am now quoting myself.....???

So sit back and practice your good habits that you all have going for September. I will not be keeping up with points this month, but we will all attack October like a redneck attacks Wal-Mart on Black Friday. (I don't know it just came to me.)

GET READY TO SWEAT HOT MOMMA STYLE!

which is really the only way!

back flips and spirit fingers,
(it feels so good to type that again)
your cheerleader,
bonnie

No comments: